One of the most useful bags to take while traveling, especially when flying, is a large tote. If you pair it with your carry on bag, there’s usually no need to carry any other bag. The Kipling Sherpa Carry-on Tote is really practical without being staid or frumpy, so whether you’re on a business trip, vacation or you need a good diaper bag when traveling with your baby, this bag can be your go to one. It also works well as an everyday work tote.
Kipling bags from their signature “Basic” collection are easily identifiable by a cute little detachable monkey key ring that’s in the same color as the bag and attached to the front edge on the left. The zippers have an on trend industrial exposed look. The other characteristic is the crinkle nylon fabric in many chic colors. Kipling collaborates with many global emerging designers all over the world and has been building a solid reputation as a fashion conscious and high quality luggage brand.
Let’s take a look at the features on the Kipling luggage Sherpa travel tote. Otherwise, check out the current reviews and price on Amazon.
Kipling Sherpa Tote Features
- The bag’s dimensions are 15 3/4″ by 11 1/4″ by 8 1/4″, and weighs 1.3 lbs.
- Available in 10 different colors.
- The outside material is made of durable water resistant crinkle nylon, while the inside is also in nylon and softly padded to provide protection to items like an e-reader or small notebook.
- The main compartment is large and deep with a full double zippered closure that extends to the bottom. The inside contains a large side zippered pocket.
- The front has two U-shaped zippered pockets to store items that need to be accessed easily.
- Above them is a full length zippered organizer pocket with drop pockets and pen loops.
- The back of the bag features a horizontal sleeve that can fit over the telescopic handle of your rolling luggage.
- You can carry the bag in one of two ways – with the double carry handles at a 9.5” drop, or with the detachable padded shoulder strap over the shoulder or across the body.
- The trademark Kipling monkey key ring in the same color as the bag is attached.
- Stylish colors and professional design.
- Very roomy.
- The bag has just enough pockets and compartments – not too many to make it confusing to use, but not too few to make it easy to lose things in the jumble.
- The material and construction is durable and lightweight.
- The bag fits under airline seats.
- Good padding to provide protection to electronic gadgets.
- Versatile enough to use as a daily work tote as well as travel tote.
- Easy to carry as a cross body bag.
- It does not have any small pockets on the inside.
- The sleeve on the back panel is tight, so it takes a bit of effort to slide it over a rolling bag’s handle.
It’s easy to see why the Kipling Sherpa Carry-on Tote is so popular. Click here for more information
2 thoughts on “Kipling Sherpa Carry-on Tote Review”
Hello, Looking for a women’s medium cross-body bag suitable for holiday travel for personal effects. Preferably light weight but very secure. Do hope you can help.phenderson
Yes, I can! I’ve reviewed my favorite anti-theft cross body bags at https://travelbagquest.com/best-anti-theft-cross-body-bag-for-travel/. If you think the anti-theft features aren’t necessary, the Baggallini Bon Voyage is a good secure bag even without. Unless you’re of a petite frame, you could consider a larger style like the Travelon Anti-Theft Signature Tote. Hope these help