Designer bags like the Vera Bradley Small Duffel sell like hot cakes, especially during gift giving season. This American brand is famous for their fashionable cotton quilted patterned bags and accessories, but they also have a microfiber line as well.
The highly sought after women’s products are known to be of very high quality, and the company regularly retires old prints while introducing new ones every season. They also have a few limited edition collections to choose from. It is therefore rare to find an exact copy of your own piece with anyone else.
Vera Bradley products make excellent gifts for women for any occasion. If you’re looking for travel related gifts, you can choose from the travel collection that includes duffels, backpacks, totes and rolling luggage. Accessories like cosmetics and toiletry bags, beach accessories and gadget covers are great budget gift options.
One of the most successful Vera Bradley bags is the small duffel, as it makes a great overnight bag, gym bag or small carry on for those who like to travel light. Read on for our full Vera Bradley Small Duffel review.
- The material is 100% cotton all over, including the straps. The body is quilted on the inside and out.
- The print on the outer ends of the bag is subtly different from the outer middle, while the print on the inside of the main compartment is in a light colored contrast pattern to make it easy for you to find things inside.
- There are no inside pockets and just one outer pocket on one end of the bag which will hold a water bottle.
- The duffle measures 18.75″ x 8.5″ x 8.25″ and weighs 1 lb 8 oz.
- The double handle straps give you a 15” drop length, a good length for carrying it comfortably over your shoulder.
- The top closes via a single zipper.
- When empty, the bag folds flat and even in half, so it doesn’t take up much space while storing. Also works well as an extra bag for souvenirs when you’re returning from a vacation! Just pack it into your suitcase or carry on for your onward trip.
- Makes good use of the space by eliminating pockets.
- High quality construction for long term durability.
- Chic and stylish.
- Versatile enough to use for an overnight trip or weekend, to the gym or as a small carry on.
- Does not have feet on the bottom, so it can get dirty easily.
- No inner pockets for organization.
The following video is a demonstration of the Vera Bradley Small Duffel bag to show how much you can possibly pack in it.
For the current price and the newest customer reviews of this VB duffel, head on over to Amazon.com.