If you’re looking for a small cross body purse for travel and sightseeing but don’t want to get one with the anti-theft features, the Baggallini Bon Voyage Bagg is a very popular choice for its self-contained security. As always, Baggallini should always be one of the top considerations for travel bags, simply because they’re known for being functional and durable without sacrificing style.
The Bon Voyage bag is excellent for its multiple pockets and compartments. There’s a space for everything and the design of the bag deters petty thieves from even trying to target you!
Even though it looks compact, it is built to hold a lot, including a tablet and digital camera. Many of the extra features are ones you won’t find in any other bag.
So what are those extra features? Read on to find out or go straight to Amazon to check for the current price.
Baggallini Bon Voyage Bagg Features
- This organizer bag is made of water resistant crinkle nylon on the outside with a regular nylon lining inside and can be hand washed with mild detergent.
- The measurements are 9″ x 6.5″ x 2.5″ and it weighs under 1 lb.
- There are 12 color combinations available for the outside, while the lining is in a contrasting color. The stitching for the seams are in a contrast color as well.
- There are two front flaps, one on top of each other and with magnetic closures. The top flap has a zippered compartment and it is lifted up to reveal the zippered opening of the main compartment. The second flap also has a zippered pocket. Another thicker half sized zippered pocket lies under the flaps. All these compartments are designed to hold everything from sunglasses to a passport, to a digital camera.
- Under the flaps and above the bottom pocket is an ID slot with a clear window.
- The main compartment zips open all the way to the bottom via two zippers to give you easy access, but side flaps prevent your things from falling out. It contains a key hook, pen and lipstick loops, credit card slots, a wide zippered pocket for cash, and a drop pocket for a smartphone.
- The back features a full width pocket that can hold a Kindle without a cover of its own or a mini iPad, or a map or guide book.
- The 52” shoulder strap is fully adjustable to allow you to carry it over your shoulder or as a cross body bag.
- Once you know where you’ve put each of your things, they can each be accessed separately without having to open up any of the other compartments.
- The inner compartments are not easy to access for pickpockets, as the flaps have to be opened up first.
- Like most Baggallini bags, it is made of very durable material with strong stitching – good for travel and daily use.
- Looks compact but can hold lots of travel essentials.
- Very lightweight.
- May be cumbersome for those who can’t remember where they put everything.
- A few customers say that some pockets are unnecessary and too small to be useful.
Get more details, reviews and the current price of the Baggallini Bon Voyage Bagg on Amazon.
Does the Baggallini Bon Voyage not meet your security needs? Then check out our reviews of the best anti-theft travel bags instead.