Baggallini knows how to make bags that combine form with function and they have a bag for every use.
The Baggallini Everywhere Bag is one of the company’s best sellers because it straddles the travel handbag and everyday bag categories very well. This makes it a good option if you want a bag that is versatile and will be put to good use.
Baggallini’s signature crinkle nylon material in a range of cool colors helps in making their pieces stand out from the pack, and this bag is no exception.
One of my preferred styles for an everyday bag is the hobo bag. It’s easy to carry and can hold a lot because it is not structured. However, where the hobo style usually lacks is the number of pockets to keep my things organized and easy to find without having to rummage around a mess of things. When I’m traveling, having everything at my fingertips is a must. Even after the journey, a sightseeing trip around a city requires a good organizational bag that holds my passport, cards, keys and various cosmetics, etc.
This is where the Baggallini Luggage Everywhere bag comes in. The inner main compartment is very much like that of a hobo, but the outside features several pockets and other design features that make it a good travel bag.
Read on for the entire review or check out the Baggallini Transport Carryall if you want something bigger that will work as a personal item bag on a flight or even as an overnight bag.
- The Baggallini Everywhere Bagg measures 13.5″ x 9″ x 5″ and weighs just 1 lb. It can hold a tablet and plenty of other items, like a compact umbrella.
- There is a detachable coin purse included, so you won’t need an additional wallet.
- The inside of the bag features 10 credit card slots, a pen or lipstick holder and a key fob. The top of the bag zips shut.
- The outer back pocket closes on top via a hidden magnet. The bottom of the pocket is zippered shut to serve as a normal pocket at most times, but can be unzipped to serve as a sleeve to slip the bag over the handle of wheeled luggage while traveling.
- For your cell phone, camera and other gadgets and travel essentials, there are several large and small zippered and flap pockets on the front of the bag. There are two zippered side pockets too that are great for holding water bottles. Small bottles can fit in them with the zipper closed and medium ones with it open.
- The bag can be carried over the shoulder or across the body via a 52” adjustable strap.
- The material on the outside is water resistant and lightweight crinkle nylon and the inside is completely lined in a contrasting color, which helps you see the contents inside more easily. The bottom of the bag is reinforced to give it more structure than most hobos.
- This bag is available in 12 different colors.
- Has a pocket for almost anything.
- Stylish design and colors.
- Good size as a personal item along with a carry on bag for air travel.
- Easy to carry across the body for long periods of time.
- Can hold a lot, including an iPad.
- Versatile to use for travel, while sightseeing or for everyday use.
- It is washable.
- The bag’s strap can slip off the shoulder often if it is worn as a shoulder bag, so it is better worn across the body.
- The strap sometimes extends in length on its own unless some kind of clip is added just after the buckle once you adjust the strap to its desired length.
All in all, this Baggallini Everywhere Bag seems to be a very functional but stylish bag that can be used for travel or everyday use. Click here to read more reviews and check for its current price on Amazon.