If you’re a fan of Baggallini, you should be able to spot its bags immediately. Lightweight, waterproof, good looking and functional are the characteristics that come to mind and their bags have been a joy to the organized female traveler for some time. The Baggallini Transport Carryall is one of the newest offerings from the brand but unlike before, it is larger than their popular travel purses and handbags. This one is designed to fit the personal item airline specifications and can also work well as an overnight bag.
Weighing little more than a pound and with dedicated storage for a tablet and the multitude of pockets that all Baggallini bags come with, it is perfect for the busy woman on the go. The updated fabric makes the bag look more stylish and the choice of colors means there’s something for everyone.
If you’re looking for a smaller and more casual Baggallini style, the Baggallini Everywhere Bag is an older but extremely popular one. It’s not big enough to be an overnight bag but is great as a sightseeing bag or even an everyday bag.
Now let’s look at the features of the bigger carryall more closely.
Features of the Baggallini Transport Carryall
- You can choose from 13 different colors and the interior lining is in a contrast color to make finding things easier.
- The outer material is a lightweight but durable crinkle nylon while the lining is in polyester. The nylon used has a new and more sophisticated look than the brand’s earlier choice but is still water resistant.
- This bag measures 11.5” high, 17” wide and 6” deep and weighs just 1.6 lbs.
- The main compartment opens via a top full length zipper.
- Inside the main compartment is a padded compartment that can hold a tablet. There is also a back wall zippered pocket, credit card slots and other slip pockets to keep all your things organized.
- The front features two zippered pockets while the back features a full length slip pocket with a zippered bottom that doubles as a piggyback sleeve when unzipped. Just slide the bag through this sleeve over the telescopic handle of a wheeled bag for convenient transport.
- The double shoulder straps feature a 11″ drop and sit flat on your shoulder, making it comfortable to tote. An adjustable and detachable cross-body strap adds versatility for transport.
- The signature detachable zippered coin purse can be attached to the bag via a small latch or can be used separately as a wristlet.
- The flat bottom features small metal feet to keep it from getting dirty when set down.
- Although the padded compartment is only sized for a tablet, you can fit a small laptop inside the main compartment.
- Is versatile enough to go from a travel bag to an overnight bag to a work bag.
- Good for use in rainy weather.
- Compact and easy to carry about.
- Smart but functional.
- Padded compartment not big enough for a laptop.
- The shoulder straps are not padded.
- It is missing some of the additional zippered pockets on the inside that are usually present in other Baggallini products.
Want to check the latest reviews and see what the Baggallini Transport Carryall costs? You can do just that on Amazon now!