The popular Crew luggage line from Travelpro is now in its 10th iteration. Since the brand is known for durability, this new collection has all those expected features, but it also boasts a few features centered around ease of use. The Travelpro Crew 10 Carry-On Rolling Garment Bag is a neat bag that allows you to pack a lot while keeping your formals wrinkle free.
Before we go further, I should mention that the brand has finally addressed a pet peeve I had about their products – a lack of pleasing colors for women. It used to be that you could only get one of their bags in black or dark blue but with the Crew 10, you now have an option of a dark red.
Check out our reviews of more rolling and tri-fold garment bag options from other big brands.
If your interest is piqued, read further to see its features in detail.
Features of the Travelpro Crew 10 Carry-On Rolling Garment Bag
- The measurements of this bag are: 22″ x 14″ x 9″. It weighs 10 lbs.
- Colors available are black and wine red.
- The Powerscope telescopic handle is designed for maximum comfort while pulling or rolling the bag beside you. Wobble is minimized and it extends and locks into 2 different positions – 38″ and 42.5″ so that travelers of all heights can maneuver the bag without arm strain. The grip is contoured to fit the palm naturally.
- There are two carry handles made of leather – one at the top and one on the bottom.
- The inline skate wheels are sealed in ball bearing casings.
- This bag is made of a tough nylon that’s coated with protective Duraguard on the outside. The inside is lined with waterproof H2O guard.
- A new Duraflex anti-break technology has been used throughout the bag.
- Skid guards at the back and on the bottom prevent it from getting damaged when dragging it over curbs or steps.
- For long term reliability, the special zipper heads have been reinforced.
- There are two zippered pockets on the front of the bag. One is full length and the smaller one is in front of that.
- On the inside of the main compartment is a removable suiter garment bag with two zippered mesh pockets on its front. A metal hanger clamp can be used with your own hangers.
- The inside of the lid also features an adjustable compression strap to keep clothes on that side from falling out. A full-length cushioned bar also helps keep your formal wear wrinkle free.
- The two upper corners feature triangular zipped pockets to hold small items, like ties, belts, etc.
- The other side of the main compartment has a flexible panel with snap closures to compress and keep things in place.
- Lots of organizational pockets.
- Tough and durable.
- The horizontal configuration makes it hard to maneuver the bag down an airplane aisle.
Interested in this Travelpro Crew 10 Carry-On Rolling Garment Bag? Go get it now on Amazon!