With the Crystal City line of luggage, the high impact zones are hardsided, while the front and back panels are softsided, thereby allowing you to take advantage of that little bit of extra packing space. In addition, the suitcases are expandable by a simple pull of a zipper.
For those meticulous packers, the bags open in split book style to give you two separate packing compartments with restraining straps, and a suiter system and 3-1-1 toiletry bag are the extra organizational perks.
Here is a closer look at the good looking spinner carry on;
Features of the Ricardo Beverly Hills Crystal City 20 Inch Expandable Spinner Carry-On
- This carry on measures 19.75″ in height, 14.5″ in width and 8.5″ in depth in the zipped up state, but expands to 10″ in depth. It weighs 7 lb 9 oz.
- The construction is made up of a lightweight hybrid of composite polycarbonate for the corners and edges, while the front and back panels are made of micro ballistic nylon.
- This bag is available in two colors – black and purple. Both have slate grey polycarbonate edges.
- You get 360 degree mobility with the swiveling spinner wheels.
- There’s an easy grip telescopic handle and low profile side and top grab handles.
- There is a large U-shaped zippered and gusseted front pocket that holds a lot of items that you may need easy access to. Another smaller zippered pocket sits flush against that for smaller items.
- The main compartment opens in a split book style and offers two full packing spaces.
- On one side of the main compartment there are cinch down straps to keep clothing in place. On the other side is a full zippered divider that opens to a suiter space with an “any hanger” clip and padded tie down staps. The outside of the lid has a zippered mesh pocket and elastic drop pockets for accessories, shoes or soiled clothes. A clear plastic 3-1-1 toiletry bag is also included for easy airport security screening.
- You get a limited lifetime warranty for material and workmanship defects on this carry on upright.
- Very lightweight but durable for rough handling.
- Fits easily into overhead bins on domestic and international flights.
- Very spacious with smart organizational features. You get the convenience of outer storage pockets and the ability to pack lots because of the soft back and front panels.
- You get extra packing features with the suiter garment system and toiletry bag.
- The high stress zones like the corners and edges have extra protection with the polycarbonate shell.
- Easy mobility on most surfaces.
- Will not fit laptops in the outside pockets, only tablets.
- Not the right kind of suitcase if you want just one big main compartment on the inside.
- A few customers have reported that the telescopic handle does not always stay in its fully extended position.
Want to know more? You can check out the current price and customer reviews for the Ricardo Beverly Hills Crystal City 20 Inch Expandable Spinner Carry-On, on Amazon now!