Lipault’s ultra lightweight collections are simple and practical but stylish. Their range of colors mainly appeals to women, but you do have the option to buy dark neutrals as well. In addition to their tote bags and duffle bags, there are two main lines of wheeled uprights – one is the 2-wheeled “foldable 0%” luggage and the other is the 4-wheeled spinner luggage or the “Plume” line. The carry on that we review here belongs to the Plume line.
What this bag does best is provide the maximum amount of packing space for the lightest weight possible without sacrificing on durability. In fact, you can even pack a week’s worth of clothes into it!
Otherwise let’s take a closer look at why this carry on spinner upright is so popular.
Features of the Lipault Paris Upright 4 Wheeled Carry On Trolley
- This bag measures 21.6″ x14.2″ x7.9″ and weighs 6 lbs.
- The four wheels can spin in all directions, allowing for 360 degrees turning and smooth gliding while rolling it alongside you.
- The bag is made of 100% water resistant 420 Denier twill nylon on the outside that gives it a subtle satin sheen. The inside is lined with monogrammed fabric.
- The frame on this bag is flexible and light, allowing for ample expansion if you need to pack extra.
- The telescopic handle is made of aircraft-grade aluminium and locks into two extended positions to minimize arm strain while pulling it behind you.
- There are two thickly padded carry handles on the top and side of the bag to make it easy to lift. A luggage tag is attached to the top handle.
- The zippers are reinforced and self-healing.
- There’s a large zippered exterior pocket on the front that will hold a magazine, newspaper or travel documents.
- The inside features three zippered pockets – one long zippered pocket along a side, a small pocket on the shorter side, and one large one on the inside of the cover.
- There are two tie-down straps running parallel to the breadth of the bag to keep the contents in place.
- Ultra lightweight and ideal as carry on luggage with wheels. Anyone can lift it into an overhead bin.
- Very roomy in the interior because of the simple design and minimal framing on the sides and front.
- The front can expand quite a bit for extra packing capacity.
- It glides very smoothly.
- Sleek and stylish.
- Easy to clean with water and detergent.
- Will not hold a bag on top if it is not packed full.
- May not fit into the overhead bin of some aircraft if it is stuffed too full.
- Because the bottom is rigid and has the wheels attached, you won’t be able to use this as a carry on on certain strict European domestic airlines.
Read customer reviews and get the current price on the Lipault Paris Upright 4 Wheeled Carry On Trolley on Amazon.